Happy Birthday Capricorn!


Salam everyone! this month I attempted to make some bread. Last week when I was browsing through some Italian recipes, and found this 1 very simple recipe of 'No Knead Cibatta Bread' from foodwishes.com. Although the technique was simple, but you have to wait for A DAY before you can actually enjoy the bread! The dough resting alone may take 18HOURS. hahaha.. well, since this is only my first time at bread making, so i HAVE to be a little bit patience. And guess what, the bread was successful! Yeay Im a happy girl now! *dancing* . It was crisp from the outside and soft inside. from now on we dont have to buy bread and have Subway sandwiches anymore! oh yea, I also made garlic bread using Ciabatta. It was delish.. everyone loves it including our guests!

Besides that, Im truly blessed by the encouragement and support from all my customers. Thank you sooooo much and thank you for believe in me. The beginning of 2012 has treated me well so far, although Im getting a little bit more busy nowadays. Sorry if I cant take any orders, because I really concern about the quality of my foods. My main is to share my favorite desserts and serving the best homemade cakes for everyone. And please make your orders at least a week earlier to avoid from any disappointments.

Insyaallah there will be more cake flavors coming up. I just finished wrote my very first recipe and will update to you very soon!

Owh, about the cheesecake I made for my aunty's birthday last time, it was good! but I think i should reduce or just ommit the lemon juice and zest as we are not really a big fan of lemon and orange in cakes.

Till then, have a nice day and feel free to try this bread recipe below:

No Knead Ciabatta Bread.

Ingredients:

- 4 cups bread flour ( you can also use all purpose flour / 3 1/2 cup white & 1/2cup wheat)
- 1/4tsp yeast
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2tsp salt

For direction, please view the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment