Weekends & Bread


Hello everyone! This week is all about bread..bread..and BREAD! I made pizza, soft dinner rolls and Cinnamon rolls (Cinnabon). They turned out fantastic! im sooooo goin to make em againn! I made 3 batches of cinnamon rolls because my boyfriend said it reminds him of his childhood memories when he was in States, and plus he said we dont have to buy cinnamon rolls at Cinnabon anymore! Weeeeee! his compliment really made my day... hehehe.

Making bread was a lot of fun. Especially the kneading part! I love playing with the sticky dough =p Ok, here is the basic recipe where you can also try to make it at home, as many of my friends are asking for the recipe. Lets waste some flours yaw! hehe..

1 comment:

  1. i would love to try your red velvet + macarons but since i'm staying in jb so tak mungkin la dpt kan T_T

    ReplyDelete