Meringue Fever!


Salam my sweet tooth readers!

tomorrow is goin to be a very busy day. people who had purchased the voucher from Milkadeal are coming to collect their cupcakes and macarons. Hope to hear some positive feedback from them. ehehee.. NERVOUS! this is actually my first time making cupcakes and macarons in a large quantity. roughly its around 900pcs cupcakes and 500pcs macarons! ooolalala.. i just cant imagine myself doing this alone. Anyway, just pray for the best! Insyaallah. so far the preparations were well organised as i dont like to do something last minute, because you will end up panicking! not good..not good!

Ok, back to the main topic. last week I made berries pavlova for my ex schoolmate. Alhamdulillah, Im glad that they loved it! yesterday she messaged me to order one more. but this time she wants a chocolate meringue. I'll try my best to make it as tasty as I can, babe! tungguuuu =D

Till then, goodnight & SWEET dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment