Valentines promotion is over



Salam,

Tomorrow will be the last day for Valentines cupcakes and macarons promotion. I hope everyone will enjoyed it. So far Ive received positive comments from the customers, only some of the cupcakes were dry. Im really sorry and will try to improve in future. Maybe I only used to bake in small quantity, but will take note every of your comments.

Anyway, thank you so much for your genuine feedback and support. I really appreciate it. As for macarons, it may be a little bit too sweet for some people. But, according to some of my friends who had tried macarons in France, they said it is meant to be sweet. So, if you are craving for something sweet, lets have some macarons! hehe..

last week I made rainbow cake for Irene and Chocolates for Praveen. Glad that they loved it! Cant take alot of orders during MAD because there were no spaces in my fridge. haha..

Last but not least, I would like to thank Jolla from MAD who approached me for this. =D

Till then, have a good day and stay sweet! XX


No comments:

Post a Comment