Healthy Bread




Salam everyone! Today I wanna share one of my favorite bread recipe with all of you. It is called 'Light Oat Bread'. Very easy to make. no muss, no fuss! hehe.. in the original recipe they uses a bread maker machine. But dont panic, I dont have those stuff as well. I only use a hand mixer then just use ur hand to knead the dough. You'll still get the light & fluffy bread. So, dont worry =) But I'll
definitely try to get my dream mixer (kitchen aid) one day! Insyaallah.. So here's the recipe. I hope u guys will like it! Happy baking!

Light Oat Bread - allrecipes.com

Ingredients:

- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- 2tbs Margerine ( I used butter spread)
- 1tsp salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2tbs brown sugar
- 1 1/2tsp active dry yeast

Directions:

1. Add ingredients to bread machine pan in order recommended by ur manufacturer. Use regular light setting.

2. However, if you are making it manually, just combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then, mix the ingredients with mixer, using dough hooks until it becomes a nice dough. But if u dont have the dough hooks, u can always use ur hand.

3.Cover the dough and let it rest about 1hr or until the the dough has doubled the sizes.

4. Knead the dough again around 5mins and place it in a greased baking pan. Cover the dough with towel and let it rest again for 30mins.

5. Bake the dough at 200c for 20-30mins or until the surface has browned.



No comments:

Post a Comment