Today I'd like to share this very simple recipe Ive made last night for dinner. Hope u'll like it as much as I do!
1 large onion (chopped)
1 clove garlic (chopped)
400g ground beef
1 can spaghetti sauce (I used Prego traditional)
1tsp brown sugar
salt & pepper - to taste
1/2 tbs dried oregano
1tsp dried parsley
1 bay leaf
250g spaghetti ( cook spaghetti according to package instructions)
200g mozzarella cheese (grated)
200g cheddar cheese (grated) (i used kraft sharp cheddar)
1. In a heavy saucepan, add choped onion and garlic and cook until softened.
2. add in ground beef and stir occasionally until cooked, but not dry.
3. add all the herbs and stir to combine, then add the spaghetti sauce, stir well and barely bring to boil. (add 1/4cup of water if u want to loosen up the gravy).
4. pour the spaghetti sauce over drained spaghetti noodles and stir to combined.
5. In a pie dish / casserole spoon half of the spaghetti and sprinkle the cheese, then spoon another half on top and sprinkle the residual cheese.
6. Bake at 190c for 20mins.
7. ENJOY without guilty! hehehe...
Note: You may also add more cheese or mix with other types of cheese.